Monday, March 28, 2011

The Mystical Prayers Of Fatima

During one of the Fatima apparitions, the Lady Of The Rosary asked that this short prayer be said at the end of each decade of the rosary:

"O my Jesus, forgive us our sins. Save us from the fires of hell. Take all souls to heaven, and help especially those most in need of Your mercy."

It is not a well known fact, but St. Michael The Archangel appeared three times to the Fatima children.  To the children he seemed to be "a transparent young man of about fourteen or fifteen years of age, more brilliant than a crystal, penetrated by the rays of the sun, as Lucia describes it, or like snow that the sun shines through until it becomes crystalline.  And now they could see that he had the features like those of a human being, and was indescribably beautiful."  He told them to say this prayer:

"My God, I believe, I adore, I hope, and I love You!  I beg pardon of You for those who do not believe, do not adore, do not hope and do not love You!"

Safe journeys to all the fans of The Fatima Project, wherever you may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment